Roasted Red Potatoes with Smoked Paprika
Roasted Red Potatoes with Smoked Paprika make a simple and healthy side dish to add to any meal. One of my family’s favorites!
If I had to pick a favorite way to prepare potatoes, it would have to be roasting them. I love how they get perfectly crisp on the outside, but still soft on the inside. I love seasoning them up real well too; potatoes can be like a blank canvas with endless possibilities with help from your spice cabinet.
These Roasted Red Potatoes with Smoked Paprika are one of my favorite recipes to make – and one of my family’s favorite to eat! I can’t tell you how many times I have made them for my family. (Another family favorite are these Cheddar-Dill Roasted Red Potatoes – you’ll have to give them a try too).
These roasted red potatoes not only look pretty thanks to a generous dash of smoked paprika, but they taste great. Smoked paprika has become one of my favorite spices to play with, it always gives food such a warm and subtle smoky chili flavor but without totally overpowering it. I always include it in chili or taco meat. Have you tried it?
Enjoy these Roasted Red Potatoes with Smoked Paprika as a simple and healthy side dish to burgers, grilled or braised meats or as a hearty addition to a vegetable plate. They are great mixed with eggs too!
Pair these simple roasted red potatoes with these Mini Cheddar-BBQ Turkey Meatloaf Muffins, this London Broil recipe or this Parmesan Lemon-Pepper Crusted Hellmann’s Chicken when you’re writing out your next meal plan.
Roasted Red Potatoes with Smoked PaprikaPrint
- 6–8 large red potatoes, skin on
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- big dash of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut your potatoes into 1-2″ pieces, leaving the skin on. Place in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder and chives. Pour over potatoes and gently toss until completely covered. Spread onto a cookie sheet and place in oven. Roast potatoes for about 30-35 minutes, gently tossing halfway through. Once done, generously sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper before serving.
Keywords: red potatoes, roasted, smoked paprika
Have smoked paprika in your spice cabinet? Use it in these recipes:
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? If you’d like to subscribe to Aggie’s Kitchen and have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email here. Happy cooking!
There are affiliate links in this post. I make small earnings through any purchases made through these links. Thank you for supporting Aggie’s Kitchen!