- 6–8 large red potatoes, skin on
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives (if using dried chives use 1 teaspoon)
- big dash of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut your potatoes into 1-2″ pieces, leaving the skin on. Place in a bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder and chives. Pour over potatoes and gently toss until completely covered.
- Spread potato cubes onto a cookie sheet and place in oven. Roast potatoes for about 30-35 minutes, gently tossing halfway through.
- Once done, generously sprinkle with coarse salt and pepper before serving.
Keywords: red potatoes, roasted, smoked paprika