35 Chili Recipes To Kick Start Fall

by Aggies Kitchen on September 16, 2012

I don’t know about you, but chili is definitely one of my many favorite fall foods. I love pumpkin, I love apples, I love all the funky looking squashes – there really are so many fall foods to love aren’t there?

Fall doesn’t officially start for another week, but I have already started craving chili as I’m sure some of you have too. There’s nothing like a pot of chili bubbling on the stovetop on a lazy Saturday or Sunday afternoon, while football is playing in the background. I made this season’s first pot of chili earlier in the week and am looking forward to many more…especially after browsing all of my favorite blogs for new ideas. My stomach is officially growling…

These 35 mouthwatering chili recipes will surely get you in the fall chili making mood:

Beef/Steak:

Crock Pot Chicken Taco Chili
Vegetarian Slow Cooker Chili
Smoky Red Chili
Slow Cooker Leftover Flank Steak Chili
Easy Crock Pot Lentil Chili

TidyMom September 16, 2012 at 8:13 am

Oh that is one mouthwatering looking bowl of chili Aggie! GREAT round up! I’m SO ready for fall food!!

Thanks for including me!!

Jeanette September 16, 2012 at 9:08 am

I’m ready for chili already too, especially with football season underway. Just made my first pot last week so I’ll be checking out all these fabulous ideas! Thanks for including me!

Cassie September 16, 2012 at 10:09 am

Love this!! I am so ready for chili!!

Erica September 16, 2012 at 4:36 pm

Chili is amazing! Especially when paired with football! I book marked two of these- the simple weeknight chili and the crock pot taco chili!

Barbie September 16, 2012 at 7:05 pm

Yummy! We love chili and I am looking forward to trying some of these!

Jen @ Savory Simple September 17, 2012 at 8:06 am

pinned! thank you!

Parsley Sage September 17, 2012 at 9:27 am

You’ve got a pumpkin chili!!?? You’re my new hero! I cannot WAIT to give some of these a try. Om nom nom

Bree September 17, 2012 at 10:36 am

Perfect fall inspiration!

Dani September 17, 2012 at 5:13 pm

Thanks for the list…. now I don’t have to bop al around the web;) I’ll just bookmark this page and voila’ I’ll have lots of chili options at my finger tips!

Heather | Farmgirl Gourmet September 17, 2012 at 6:34 pm

What a comforting roundup!! My belly is aching for a steaming bowl of chili and don’t forget the cornbread!! Thanks for adding me to the roundup!! xo

Heather

Miss @ Miss in the Kitchen September 17, 2012 at 9:57 pm

Love this roundup! Chili is on the menu at least once a week around our house during fall and winter!

Kristi Rimkus September 18, 2012 at 10:29 pm

Fantastic list of chili recipes! I recently made a sweet potato chicken sausage version the family loved. Can’t wait to try these!

Aggies Kitchen September 20, 2012 at 11:02 am

Thanks Kristi!

marla September 19, 2012 at 1:06 am

I am so ready for fall chili recipes ~ thanks for a great round up and for including my 5 Spice Chili :)

Kalyn September 19, 2012 at 12:55 pm

I’m starting to (barely) think about chili! Thanks for including me.

Valerie @ From Valerie's Kitchen September 23, 2012 at 10:38 am

Chili is definitely on my list of favorite fall foods. There’s just something about getting a big pot of chili going on the stove that feels so cozy. This is a great collection!

Tracey Evans October 3, 2012 at 10:15 am

Oh WOW! I’m chili ready now! Thanks for the wonderful recipes! :)