Picky Palate is here…with Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies!
Hi everyone, it’s Jenny over at Picky Palate guest posting for Aggie today while she is on vacation! I thought I’d bring over one of my favorite desserts to share with you today….my Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies! This is one of my favorite creations and I can’t wait to share it with you. Hope you all enjoy!
Ice Cream Chocolate Chip Cookies
Yield: 3-4 dozen cookies
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons pure vanilla
- Heaping 1/2 Cup vanilla ice cream (frozen from container)
- 4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand or electric mixer, cream the butter and sugars until fluffy. Add in eggs and vanilla until well combined. Add in ice cream until combined.
2. Place flour, baking soda and salt into a large bowl; mix. Add to wet ingredients along with the chocolate chips; mix until just combined. With a medium cookie scoop, scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until cookies are cooked through. Let cool for 5 minutes on baking sheet before transferring to a cooling rack. Serve with a maraschino cherry on top .
Follow AggiesKitchen on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from the blog! Use the hashtag #aggieskitchen - I'd love to see what you are cooking up!
Thanks for having me Aggie!
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? If you’d like to subscribe to Aggie’s Kitchen and have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email here. Happy cooking!
There are affiliate links in this post. I make small earnings through any purchases made through these links. Thank you for supporting Aggie’s Kitchen!
oh my goodness! Ice cream in cookies? What an idea!
Great idea love this combo one of families favorites!
Amazing looking Ice cream, the entire family should enjoy this one.
They look delicious!! Very creative mixture. 🙂
Glad to see you over here Jenny! I thought these cookies were so cool when you posted about them on your site and I still do. Ice cream in cookies….that’s my kind of cookie.
Oh WOW! This looks amazing!
Oh my that looks good. Thanks bbaJason for sending me this blog entry on stumble. I have got to make me some ice cream CCC this wkend.
Oh my! These sound amazing!!! I have to try them.