I recently found this recipe on Joelen’s Culinary Adventures. This blog is full of good stuff, there is so much to read and look through, I just love it!!
Joelen’s Mongolian Beef recipe is so easy to make…I had a lean sirloin steak in the freezer and sliced it up very thin. I served it with stir fried broccoli and snap peas and brown rice. This meal was perfect for a weeknight and made plenty for leftovers for lunch the next day.
- 2 bunches green onion, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb lean beef, sliced thin
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 onion, diced
- 3-4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup oyster sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- Season sliced beef with salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder.
- Sprinkle cornstarch over beef and toss to coat. Set aside.
- In hot pan saute garlic and onion in cooking oil until softened.
- Add meat and brown.
- Add oyster sauce and soy sauce; stir to coat.
- Just before serving, add green onions and toss.
Recipe from Joelen's Culinary Adventures
Follow AggiesKitchen on Instagram and show us what recipes you are making from the blog! Use the hashtag #aggieskitchen - I'd love to see what you are cooking up!
(for a printable version of this recipe click here)
If you have a favorite Asian recipe that you love to make, please share it with me! You can paste a link in the comments section or email it to me. Thanks!
Enjoy your day!
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? If you’d like to subscribe to Aggie’s Kitchen and have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email here. Happy cooking!
There are affiliate links in this post. I make small earnings through any purchases made through these links. Thank you for supporting Aggie’s Kitchen!