Harry and David Gift Basket Giveaway
(Is this a party on a plate or what? All that’s missing is wine!)
I was first introduced to Harry & David products by my sister in law, Paula, many years ago. She brought a jar of their Pepper and Onion Relish to my house and we used it as a dip for tortilla chips. So good – I was instantly hooked on this stuff. At a recent dinner party, my friend Sandy showed me another way to use it – over salmon, as a glaze, then broiled for a really easy yet elegant dinner (this time though, she used the Pepper and Onion Relish with Orange, yum). And let’s not forget how good this stuff is over cream cheese and shmeared on crackers, now that’s just classic. For me, this little jar of relish is what turned me on to Harry & David.
Obviously though, after my visit to Oregon a couple of weeks ago, I learned there was a lot more to Harry & David than just Pepper and Onion Relish and pretty baskets.
I am so excited to offer you a chance to win a taste of Harry & David for your very own. What I love about this basket is that all the contents would make a fantastic entertaining platter of goodies for you to serve your family and friends throughout the fall season. (Or of course, you can hoard them all for yourself like I may or may not be doing right now.) It has a little bit of everything, but most importantly my favorite little jar of relish.
And a pretty basket.
One lucky reader will receive:
Roxy Ann Basket Classic from Harry and David (retail value at $59.95)
- 4 Royal Riviera® Pears
- 4 Apples
- White Extra-Sharp Cheddar Cheese (5 oz.)
- Mixed Nuts (4 oz.)
- Three Seed Crackers (4 oz.)
- Classic Recipe Pepper and Onion Relish (10 oz.)
Starts today, Thursday October 24 and ends Tuesday October 29 at 12 noon (EST)
(Sorry, giveaway open to US readers only. Winner will be chosen randomly using Pick Giveaway Winner plugin application – winner will be notified by email and have 48 hours to claim prize or another winner will be selected.)
To enter into the giveaway:
Leave a comment on this post. If you have a favorite Harry & David product or memory, please share!
Additional Entries can be earned by:
(leave a separate comment after you complete each item, each comment will count as an entry)
1. “Like” Harry and David on Facebook. (if you are already a fan, leave a comment letting me know to count as an entry)
2. “Like” Aggie’s Kitchen on Facebook. (if you are already a fan, leave a comment letting me know to count as an entry)
3. Follow Harry and David on Twitter (if you already follow, leave a comment letting me know to count as an entry)
4. Follow @AggiesKitchen on Twitter (if you already follow, leave a comment letting me know to count as an entry)
5. Share about giveaway on Facebook with link to this post.
6. Tweet about giveaway: “I want to win a @harryanddavid gift basket from @aggieskitchen http://su.pr/4ThIgK #giveaway”
7. Subscribe to Aggie’s Kitchen RSS feed.
(Disclosure: Thank you to Harry & David for sponsoring this giveaway. All opinions are my own.)
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? If you’d like to subscribe to Aggie’s Kitchen and have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email here. Happy cooking!
There are affiliate links in this post. I make small earnings through any purchases made through these links. Thank you for supporting Aggie’s Kitchen!