Italian Herb Grilled Chicken
This Italian Herb Grilled Chicken recipe is a summer staple – pair it up with salad or pasta, or serve on it’s own. It’s delicious!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! We’ve had great weather and have spent a lot of our time in the pool and out by the grill. Last night’s dinner was amazing…inspired by my nephew Ryan who was over hanging out.
More grilled chicken!
- 1.5 lb chicken breast
- olive oil (enough to drizzle over both sides of chicken)
For the seasoning:
- 2 TB dried oregano
- 2 TB dried thyme
- 2 TB dried basil
- 2 TB garlic powder
- good pinches of kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine oregano, thyme, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Set aside how much you will use for chicken, save the rest in air tight container for future use.
- Lay chicken breasts on baking sheet or plate. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with seasoning and rub. Drizzle olive oil on both sides of chicken. Place on hot grill, over medium heat. Grill 5-7 minutes on each side or until done, when juices run clear.
- Let chicken rest for 5 minutes before cutting.
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? If you’d like to subscribe to Aggie’s Kitchen and have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email here. Happy cooking!
There are affiliate links in this post. I make small earnings through any purchases made through these links. Thank you for supporting Aggie’s Kitchen!