6 Random Things and Blog Awards!
First, I just want to say thank you so so much to Leah at A Corner of My Kitchen for giving me a Yum Yum Blog Award! Wow! I am so flattered to know someone is reading and enjoying my blog. I have so much fun sharing what’s cooking in my kitchen and it’s even more fun knowing that someone is actually reading about it!
Go visit Leah when you get a chance…she’s got a fun blog with lots of beautiful and delicious looking recipes!
Now on to the meme and the Brilliante Blog Award that was passed on to me from Prudy at Prudence Pennywise! Thanks again for thinking of me!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on the blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post. 5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I love sports. Not playing them but watching them – I prefer going to live games but depending on who is playing I can get into games on television too. Football and basketball are my favorite but with the Olympics coming up I am very excited about swimming (I was a swimmer back in the day.)
2. I’m a University of Florida Alum…so you know I get excited about Gator Football!
3. My first language was Italian. The reason I say was is because unfortunately I can’t speak it anymore. I can understand it, my family still speaks it, but over the years the words just stopped coming out of my mouth.
4. I love to vacuum. This is wierd to some, I know. But it really makes me feel like my house is clean in an instant (even when it’s not). And it gives me time to think…without being interrupted by my kids!
5. My husband is absolutely the funniest person I know. He always has me laughing.
6. I LOVE spicy foods. The hotter the better.
I am passing the Brilliante Blog Award and this meme on to the following awesome blogs:
Natalie at Hot Off the Garlic Press
Sharon at Culinary Adventures of a New Wife
Sarah at Fritter
Krysta at Evil Chef Mom
Selina at Let’s Chow
I’ve recently discovered all these blogs and am so glad I did! Go visit them when you get a chance!
Phew! This post wore me out! Thanks for tuning in! Happy Hump Day!
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? If you’d like to subscribe to Aggie’s Kitchen and have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email here. Happy cooking!
There are affiliate links in this post. I make small earnings through any purchases made through these links. Thank you for supporting Aggie’s Kitchen!