6 Random Things and Blog Awards!
First, I just want to say thank you so so much to Leah at A Corner of My Kitchen for giving me a Yum Yum Blog Award! Wow! I am so flattered to know someone is reading and enjoying my blog. I have so much fun sharing what’s cooking in my kitchen and it’s even more fun knowing that someone is actually reading about it!
Go visit Leah when you get a chance…she’s got a fun blog with lots of beautiful and delicious looking recipes!
Now on to the meme and the Brilliante Blog Award that was passed on to me from Prudy at Prudence Pennywise! Thanks again for thinking of me!
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you. 2. Post the rules on the blog. 3. Write six random things about yourself. 4. Tag six people at the end of your post. 5. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. 6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I love sports. Not playing them but watching them – I prefer going to live games but depending on who is playing I can get into games on television too. Football and basketball are my favorite but with the Olympics coming up I am very excited about swimming (I was a swimmer back in the day.)
2. I’m a University of Florida Alum…so you know I get excited about Gator Football!
3. My first language was Italian. The reason I say was is because unfortunately I can’t speak it anymore. I can understand it, my family still speaks it, but over the years the words just stopped coming out of my mouth.
4. I love to vacuum. This is wierd to some, I know. But it really makes me feel like my house is clean in an instant (even when it’s not). And it gives me time to think…without being interrupted by my kids!
5. My husband is absolutely the funniest person I know. He always has me laughing.
6. I LOVE spicy foods. The hotter the better.
I am passing the Brilliante Blog Award and this meme on to the following awesome blogs:
Natalie at Hot Off the Garlic Press
Sharon at Culinary Adventures of a New Wife
Sarah at Fritter
Krysta at Evil Chef Mom
Selina at Let’s Chow
I’ve recently discovered all these blogs and am so glad I did! Go visit them when you get a chance!
Phew! This post wore me out! Thanks for tuning in! Happy Hump Day!
Are you following me on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Pinterest? If you’d like to subscribe to Aggie’s Kitchen and have each post delivered straight to your e-mail box, then please add your email here. Happy cooking!
There are affiliate links in this post. I make small earnings through any purchases made through these links. Thank you for supporting Aggie’s Kitchen!
Ooh, I’d love it if someone vacuumed in our household! I do it, but can’t say I enjoy it. I am addicted to the Swiffer, though.
THANKS so much for the award and congrats on receiving them! You’ve made my day 🙂
thank you so much for the award. okay, i have two sorta things in common with you…
i’m excited about the olympics too. i love watching swimming and diving, not sure when i will blog because i will be attached to the tv.
i love to sweep, almost as much as i love to vacuum. it’s very soothing. i’m not sure why.
Aggie – Wow, this is awesome! My first award ever 🙂 Xie xie (thank you in Mandarin, being in the Olympic spirit and all). I’ll post my entry and tag you shortly. Cheers!
I knew you loved sports, I’m excited about the Olympics too. I really get into it. I know your a UF alumni. Didn’t know your 1st language was Italian (even though I know your family speaks it). I didn’t know you love vacuuming(yuck,chores). I know you love spicy food, you have a steel mouth. And of course I know your husband (my brother) is one of the funniest people around. We’re lucky he makes us all laugh!!! Fun to learn these things about you.
Thanks Aggie! Since this is my first award I am kind of clueless as to how I accept it and proundly display it on my mantle, I mean sidebar.
We’ll be watching the Olympics too! Only, anything that is happening live will be at an awkward hour I heard. Despite the fact that the we are nearly in the same time-zone as Beijing, I have heard the US contracted to have everything run for their timezones. Dang us ignorant Americans! PS, not sure it is true but it was interesting either way!
Thank you so much for the award, Aggie! What a good day for me to start my day 🙂
I cracked up when I read that you like to vacuum. That is actually one of my most detested chores. However, I don’t mind doing the dishes.
Uh oh- we got a rivalry here! I graduated from the University of Georgia! How fun to learn some new things about you and that steak up there looks yummy!
Sharon, Krysta, Selina, Natalie and Sarah – Congrats! You all have great blogs! I love to visit and see what you are cooking up!
Sarah – Ugh…dishes, I feel like I’m always doing dishes, not my favorite at all!!
Jamie – 1 more day till the Olympics! I get into the gymnastics too, as I’m sure you and the girls do. Aren’t we lucky to have Larry as our resident entertainer?
Mary Ann- GA Bulldog! I love a good rivalry…except when we lose! : )
We have a lot in common. I would like to go watch a game rather than go to a play or the ballet. But I don’t like to vacuum 🙂
Congrats on your award!