For the salad:
- 1 4oz bag baby arugula
- 1 large zucchini, julienned
- 1/3 cup chopped Fisher Nuts Walnuts (raw or toasted)
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- crumbled feta or shaved Parmesan, optional
For the vinaigrette:
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/3 – 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- small handful of fresh basil leaves (about 12 large leaves)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- big pinch coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- To make the Basil Vinaigrette: Combine lemon juice, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, basil, honey, salt and pepper in a blender and blend for about 30 seconds until emulsified. Set aside (on counter).
- To prepare salad: Place arugula on large serving plate. Top with freshly julienned zucchini, golden raisins and chopped walnuts. Dress the salad in vinaigrette (do not use all of the dressing, start with small amount and adjust to your liking) and gently toss right before serving.
Notes: Dried cranberries would be a tasty substitute for dried raisins, or try switching out pecans for the walnuts!