- 8 oz goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup Fisher Walnut Halves & Pieces, chopped and toasted
- 4 basil leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped strawberries, divided
- grilled or toasted thinly sliced baguette, or crackers for serving
- Place goat cheese and Greek yogurt in a blender. Pulse several times until blended and creamy.
- Fold in walnuts, basil and 1/4 cup of the strawberries until combined. Place into a serving bowl and tip with additional strawberries and drizzle of honey.
- Serve spread on thinly sliced and toasted baguette or crackers drizzled with additional honey. (I love the toasted Bruschetta crisps found boxed in The Fresh Market bakery)