- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 large (28oz) can of diced or crushed tomatoes
- 1 large zucchini, large dice
- 2 yellow squash, large dice
- 1 med onion, chopped
- mushrooms, roughly chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 lb ground turkey, cooked and seasoned
- 1 large spaghetti squash
- Parmesan cheese, for serving
- red pepper flakes, for serving
- In a large heated saute pan, drizzle a couple of teaspoons of olive oil and add onions and garlic. Cook onions and garlic for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add zucchini, squash, and mushrooms and continue to cook for 5-7 minutes over medium high heat. Season vegetables with salt and pepper to taste. Then add ground turkey and tomatoes, combine and let cook through. Continue to simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Scrape out stringy flesh of cooked spaghetti squash into plate and serve with sauce. Add Parmesan and red pepper flakes to taste.