- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 links Apple Chicken Sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic, minced
- 2 celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 15 oz cans Bush’s Cannelini Beans, with liquid
- 1 cup water
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 10 oz bag fresh spinach
- big pinch coarse salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken sausage to pot and brown for 3-4 minutes. Add onion, garlic, celery and carrots to pot and cook for 3-4 minutes until vegetables start to soften. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add beans, water and chicken broth to pot. Bring to a slow boil, then reduce down to low-medium heat. Let simmer for 10 minutes. Stir in fresh spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition info for each serving based on My Fitness Pal : 328 Calories | 10g Fat | 33g Carbohydrate | 22g Protein