- 4 eggs
- splash of milk
- 1 teaspoon oil or butter
- half of small onion, chopped
- 2 oz smoked salmon, sliced
- good pinch coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- a couple of tablespoons freshly chopped chives
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs well. Add a splash of milk and whisk some more.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add oil or butter to pan and melt. Add your chopped onions and cook for about 3-5 minutes, until soft.
- Add whisked eggs to pan. Using a wooden spoon or rubber spatula, gently stir the eggs until they start to firm up.
- Add your smoked salmon to the pan and continue to gently stir until eggs are completely cooked. Season well with salt and pepper. Sprinkle freshly chopped chives over eggs and serve.
Keywords: eggs, smoked salmon, salmon, breakfast