- 2 heaping cups shredded chicken (I use rotisserie or this all purpose slow cooker chicken)
- 1 cup jarred salsa
- 1 can Bush’s Pinto Beans, rinsed and drained
- 10 corn tortillas
- shredded Mexican blend cheese
- shredded lettuce
- chopped tomato
- chopped green onion
- chopped cilantro
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
- hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray and spread corn tortillas on baking sheets. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, salsa and beans.
- Top each tortilla with approximately 2 tablespoons of chicken and bean mixture. Top with desired amount of cheese. Bake in 375 degree oven for 12-14 minutes until tortillas are crisp and cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately and with toppings of choice!
Keywords: chicken, salsa, dinner, tostadas, beans