- 2 large sweet potatoes, cut into 1” cubes
- 1lb Brussels sprouts, kept whole if small or halved if larger
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or high temperature cooking oil)
- 3/4 cup Fisher Pecan Halves, roughly chopped
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place your sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts in a large mixing bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of oil and toss so that vegetables are coated evenly. Spread out on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. At 15 minutes, take out and using a spatula gently toss while adding in your pecans. Place back into oven and cook for 5-7 minutes more until evenly browned. Take out and season with coarse salt and black pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, balsamic and sriracha. With a spoon drizzle evenly over vegetables. Serve immediately.
Keywords: sweet potatoes, brussels sprouts, vegetarian, vegetable, side dish