- 8 baby red bell peppers
- 2 heaping tablespoons prepared pesto (I love using Kirklands from Costco)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 ounces goat cheese
- fresh oregano (optional)
- Preheat oven to 4oo degrees.
- Slice mini bell peppers in half and remove stem and seeds. Place in a large bowl (or large ziplock bag) and toss with pesto, olive oil and balsamic vinegar until peppers are completely covered.
- Line up peppers on a baking sheet and place into oven. Bake for 15 minutes.
- Take peppers out and carefully add crumbled goat cheese to insides of pepper halves.
- Place back into oven and bake for another 3-5 minutes or until goat cheese is melted.
- Optional: sprinkle chopped fresh oregano over peppers before serving.