- 6 –8 medium russet potatoes, cut into wedges evenly
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried onion powder
- a good pinch of coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed or canola oil (or any oil that can handle high temperatures)
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine potato wedges with dill, onion powder, salt, pepper and oil. Gently toss and coat your potatoes well. Place on large baking sheet (may need two). Make sure to have potatoes spread out enough for best cooking results.
- Bake in 425 degree oven for 25 – 30 minutes. At around 20 minutes, check your potatoes and gently turn or toss to brown up the other side. They are ready when they are browned and crisp on the outside.
Keywords: potatoes, roasted, dill