- 1 acorn squash
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- smoked paprika
- kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- freshly grated Parmesan cheese, optional
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Carefully cut acorn squash in half, then cut halves into quarters. Scoop out seeds and discard.
- Place on baking sheet and drizzle olive oil over top of each quarter. Sprinkle with smoked paprika, salt and pepper and bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm with freshly grated Parmesan cheese (optional).
Keywords: acorn squash, roasted, smoked paprika