- 4 cups brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved (about 2lbs)
- 1/4 cup pesto
- shredded or grated Parmesan cheese
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine Brussels sprouts and pesto in a large bowl. Season with a small pinch of coarse salt and pepper.
- Spread evenly on a large baking sheet and bake in 400 degree oven for about 20 -25 minutes, until browned and crisped. Give the baking sheet a small shake about halfway.
- Once Brussels sprouts are nicely and evenly browned, pull out of oven and top with desoered amount of Parmesan cheese. Turn off heat, and put baking sheet back into oven for about 5 minutes to let cheese melt.
Keywords: brussels sprouts, pesto, roasted, side dish, vegetable