- 4 salmon filets (about 1 – 1 1/4 lb)
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or other light oil)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- zest from 1 orange
- 3/4 cup chopped Fisher Walnut Halves & Pieces (or Fisher Chopped Walnuts)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degree oven. Place salmon filets in a lightly greased 9×13 baking dish. Pat each piece of salmon with a paper towel to remove excess water. Season with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, honey, orange juice, zest and chopped walnuts until combined. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon evenly over each piece of salmon.
- Bake in oven for 12-15 minutes until salmon is cooked through (flakes with a fork).
Keywords: salmon, walnuts, orange