- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 boneless, skinless salmon fillets (6 oz. each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Seville orange marmalade (like Crosse & Blackwell)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Combine Cajun seasoning, brown sugar and salt in a small bowl. Rub over both sides of fillets.
- Saute fillets in oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3-4 minutes. Turn and saute an additional 2-3 minutes.
- Blend marmalade and lime juice; swirl in skillet until melted. Carefully turn fish to glaze on all sides. The salmon is done when it begins to flake when tested with a fork.