- bunch of mixed greens (arugula, baby spinach, baby romaine)
- 1 Bartlett pear, sliced
- 1 oz of goat cheese crumbles
- 2 TB of toasted pumpkin seeds
- Simple Apple Cider Vinaigrette (recipe follows)
- Wash,rinse, and dry greens (you can use any combination of salad greens). Spread on large salad plate.
- In hot grill pan (sprayed with nonstick spray), add sliced pears. Cook for a couple of minutes or until grill marks are visible. Flip and cook the same. Once grilled, let cool for a few minutes.
- Add pears, goat cheese crumbles and pumpkin seeds to plate of greens.
- Pour dressing over salad and enjoy!!