- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- 2 teaspoons steak seasoning
- 2 teaspoons Worcerstershire sauce
- 1/2 small onion, grated
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup panko
- 1 15oz can petite diced tomatoes, drained well (give them a good squeeze to get all the moisture out)
- 3 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Add all the ingredients for the meatloaf mixture into a large bowl and using your hands gently combine. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with non stick spray. Add meatloaf mixture evenly among cups.
- In a small bowl, combine honey, barbecue sauce and mustard. Spoon or brush evenly over meatloaf muffins. Bake for 20-25 minutes until you see the muffins bubbling and start to slightly separate from sides of muffin pan. Turn broiler on for 2-4 minutes to get the tops nice and browned.
Keywords: ground turkey, meatloaf, meal prep, dinner, barbecue