- 1 can Italian tuna in olive oil, drained well (or whatever light tuna you prefer)
- iceberg or romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, sliced or chopped
- 1/2 green bell pepper, sliced or chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, sliced or chopped
- 1/4 onion, sliced or chopped
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta
- pepperoncini, optional
- a couple of splashes of red wine vinegar and a drizzle of olive oil
- dried oregano flakes
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add lettuce, celery, pepper, cucumber and onion to your salad bowl. Top with feta and tuna. Splash with red wine vinegar and sprinkle with oregano, salt and pepper, to taste.
For a less filling salad, use only half a can of tuna.