- 6 oz chilled cooked shrimp
- 1/2 cup mango salsa (I use one from Costco, but Newman’s Own has a good one too)
- 1 avocado, cut into small chunks
- shredded romaine lettuce
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese (optional)
- 4 corn tortillas
- lime wedges, for serving
- Combine shrimp, salsa and avocado together in a bowl.
- In a dry skillet over low-medium heat, gently warm corn tortillas on both sides for just under a minute on each side. When heating second side, place a couple of tablespoons of shredded cheese on tortilla so it melts while in skillet (omit this step if not using cheese).
- Fill your tortilla with romaine lettuce then top with mango salsa shrimp and avocado mixture. Squeeze lime over each taco.
Nutritional Information (from My Fitness Pal) – recipe with cheese: 425 calories / 19g fat / 45g carbohydrates / 11g dietary fiber / 21g protein
Nutritional Information (from My Fitness Pal) – recipe without cheese: 335 calories / 12g fat / 43g carbohydrates / 11g dietary fiber / 15g protein