- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 cup light sour cream
- 4 oz Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 2 handfuls shredded iceberg lettuce
- 1 large tomato, chopped (about 1 and a half cup)
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons sliced black olives
- 1 fresh jalapeno, sliced
- baked tortilla chips or scoops, for serving
- hot sauce, for serving
- In a medium nonstick skillet, cook ground turkey until browned. Add taco seasoning to turkey while browning and stir.
- Once turkey is browned, let cool for a few minutes, then add to the bottom of a medium sized casserole dish. Spoon salsa over ground turkey.
- Dollop light sour cream over salsa and gently spread using a spoon. Top sour cream layer with shredded cheese, shredded lettuce, then tomatoes, green onions, black olives and jalapeno.
- Serve immediately with baked tortilla chips or scoops.