- 2 cups prepared hummus (I used Sabra Classic Hummus in Family Size)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 12 oz jar of quartered and marinated artichoke hearts, roughly chopped in large pieces
- 1 bell pepper, chopped (I used 1/2 of a red bell and 1/2 of a yellow bell pepper for color)
- 1/3 – 1/2 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 4 oz crumbled feta cheese
- big handful of pitted kalamata olives, rough chopped
- 3 – 4 pepperoncini peppers, rough chopped
- Layer prepared hummus on the bottom of your serving dish. (I used a dish that measured approximately 8×8). Squeeze lemon over the hummus.
- Add layers of artichokes, chopped pepper, cucumber, feta, olives and pepperoncini over hummus. Cover and chill in the refrigerator if not serving immediately.
- Serve with pita chips and enjoy!