For the salad:
- lacinato kale, thinly sliced
- Swiss chard, thinly sliced
- crumbled blue cheese
- chopped walnuts
- dried cranberries
- thinly sliced or chopped apple (I used Pink Lady – so crisp and perfectly sweet)
- Combine your greens in a bowl. Pour a couple of tablespoons of Maple Vinaigrette over your greens and toss to combine. Massage gently with your hands, or let sit for a few minutes to tenderize the greens.
- Add your blue cheese crumbles, walnuts, cranberries and apple to salad, gently toss and drizzle additional vinaigrette if desired.