- 4 parsnips, peeled, cut diagonally then into strips
- 4 carrots, peeled, cut diagonally then into strips
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Combine oil and honey at the bottom of a large bowl. Add carrots and parsnips to bowl and gently toss until all your vegetables are coated in oil and honey mixture.
- Place vegetables onto a large baking sheet. Sprinkle liberally with coarse salt and fresh ground pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Take baking sheet out and using a spatula carefully flip over carrots and parsnips. Bake for another 5-7 minutes until veggies are nicely and evenly browned. Season to taste with additional coarse salt and pepper.