- 4 salmon filets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoon honey or agave nectar
- 1/4 cup fresh squeezed grapefruit juice (1/2 grapefruit)
- 1/2 cup pistachios
- 1/4 teaspoon sweet paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
- Place your salmon filets on a lightly greased baking sheet. Season top side with salt and pepper.
- In a food processor or blender, add olive oil, honey or agave nectar, grapefruit juice, pistachios, paprika and a light pinch of salt and pepper. Pulse ingredients a few times until combined. Spoon nut mixture over salmon filets and spread evenly. Bake at 425 for 12-15 minutes until salmon flakes easily. (I baked for 12 minutes, then turned broiler on for last minute or two for a little extra color on top – keep an eye on it though!)
Keywords: salmon, grapefruit, pistachio