- 1/2 of 13 oz package of whole wheat rotini (or pasta of your choice)
- 2 cans light tuna, drained and flaked
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped (include celery leaves for more flavor)
- 1/2 cup plain 0% Greek Yogurt
- 1 tablespoon light mayo (optional, can use more Greek yogurt instead)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning (I use a no salt added seasoning, check yours and adjust your additional salt)
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- couple of splashes of apple cider vinegar (I measured a cap full)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare your pasta according to directions. When cooked through, drain and set aside to cool.
- To a large bowl add tuna, hard boiled eggs and celery.
- Prepare your “dressing” by combining Greek yogurt, mayo, mustard, lemon pepper, onion powder, apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Add your cooled pasta to large bowl along with your dressing. Gently stir to combine. Taste for salt and pepper and adjust.
Inspired and adapted from The Little Kitchen