- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise (I prefer and used Light)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 – 1.25 lb boneless chicken breast
- 1/4 cup panko seasoned with 1 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Combine Hellman’s or Best Foods mayonnaise with cheese in a bowl. Place chicken on a lightly greased baking sheet. Top your chicken evenly with mayonnaise and cheese mixture, then coat with lemon pepper seasoned panko crumbs.
- Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. I put the broiler on low for the last few minutes to get my coating a little more crisp.
- Toss the potatoes in any leftover cheese and mayo mixture and bake for the same amount of time at 425 degrees. Check halfway through and toss around to ensure even baking.
Recipe slightly adapted from Hellmann’s
Keywords: chicken, parmesan, lemon pepper