- corn tortillas (warmed in a dry skillet)
- Bush’s Black Beans (warmed on stovetop)
- shredded or crumbled cheese (jack, cheddar, cojita)
- fresh lime
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
- diced avocado
- Place your chicken breast strips into a large ziplock bag or bowl. Add fajita or taco seasoning and lime and coat well.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Carefully place chicken into skillet (cook in batches if necessary to avoid crowding the pan) for 6 -7 minutes, tossing until browned on all sides and cooked through. Continue to cook entire batch of chicken. Place chicken on a plate and set aside.
- Add squash and onion to pan. Quickly saute over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes until vegetables are cooked through. Add chicken back into the pan for a minute or two and toss with vegetables to warm through. Taste for salt and pepper and adjust.
- Serve in warm corn tortillas with toppings of choice.