- 8 red potatoes (about 3 lbs), cut into approximately 1 inch pieces
- 3 tablespoons grapeseed oil (or other high cooking temperature oil)
- 2 teaspoons dried dill
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese (more or less, based on your preference)
- Coarse salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Place cut potatoes into a large bowl. In a small bowl, combine spices and oil. Pour over potatoes and gently mix until potatoes are evenly covered in seasoning. Spread out onto a lightly greased large baking sheet (use two if potatoes are crowded).
- Bake for 20 minutes. With a metal spatula, carefully flip potatoes and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese over potatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes more (watch carefully!).
- Season with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper (to taste) before serving.
Keywords: red potatoes, roasted, dill, oven baked, cheddar