- 1/2 cup Sabra Hummus (or your favorite hummus, though I love Sabra!!)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup cubed grilled chicken breast (or any leftover chicken)
- 1 lemon juice
- Bread or salad greens, for serving
- In a large bowl, stir hummus, celery, green onions, bell pepper, salt and a sprinkling of pepper.
- Add chicken and water (or lemon) and stir until mixed thoroughly.
- Serve with bread or over your favorite salad greens.
Recipe slightly adapted from Home Cooking The Costco Way