- 2 6oz cans wild salmon, boneless and skinless
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 teaspoons cajun seasoning
- additional salt and pepper (if your cajun seasoning is low salt)
- 3/4 cup panko
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Gently form into 8 patties and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in 375 degree oven. Broil for last 5-7 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with squeeze of lemon.