- 1/2 12 oz box bowtie pasta (or your favorite shape pasta – use whole wheat if possible)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup matchstick carrots
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas, rinsed and drained well
- 1 cup black olives, halved (optional)
- 1/3 cup your favorite Ceasar dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Parmesan cheese, to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions. Drain well and let cool completely.
- When pasta is completely cooled, add to a large bowl with tomatoes, carrots, chickpeas, olives and dressing. Gently toss to combine ingredients well. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve chilled.
Keywords: pasta salad, caesar, chickpeas, vegetarian