- 1 1/2 cups tri-color slaw mix
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- 1/3 avocado, diced
- 3 oz chopped rotisserie chicken (or cooked chicken breast)
- a couple splashes Frank’s buffalo sauce (1 tablespoon)
- a couple of splashes red wine vinegar (1 teasp)
- 1 tablespoons light blue cheese dressing (I used Naturally Fresh Light Blue Cheese Dressing)
- Combine all ingredients in a big salad bowl and enjoy!
Healthy Tip: To cut back on the need to add too much creamy (higher calorie) dressings, I like to splash a little bit of red wine vinegar on my salads first. I find that it helps spread the creamy dressing and flavor around so that I don’t need to add as much.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 328
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 36g