- 4 tilapia filets (I used frozen tilapia from Costco)
- Blackened Redfish Magic seasoning
- non stick spray
- fresh kaiser rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Sprinkle seasoning liberally (or lightly, based on your taste) on each tilapia filet. Place each piece of fish into hot pan sprayed with non stick spray. Cook fish until flaky, approximately 3-4 minutes on each side.
- For mayonnaise, combine all ingredients in small bowl. Cover and chill.
- Serve tilapia on kaiser rolls with cilantro lime mayonnaise and your favorite side dish!