- 2 filets of cooked salmon (about 3/4 lb)
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 2 green onion, chopped
- 1/2 – 3/4 teaspoon blackening seasoning (you can add more for extra kick)
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- juice from 1/2 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place your cooked salmon in a bowl and gently flake using a fork. Add chopped celery and green onion.
- In a separate small bowl, mix together blackening seasoning, honey, mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Add to salmon mixture and gently stir to combine.
- Serve chilled in a pita, a roll or over a bed of greens.
Make Ahead Tip: If you are already making salmon for dinner one night, cook up some extra and use it to make a salmon salad like this.