- 3 large zucchini, sliced longways, halved and cut into sticks
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried garlic powder
- Olive oil spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Spray olive oil spray on large baking sheet. Set aside.
- Slice zucchini into long planks. Cut planks in half then slice long into sticks.
- In large shallow bowl, whisk together 2 eggs, set aside. In large shallow dish, combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, oregano and garlic powder.
- Working with 3-4 zucchini sticks at a time, start breading process by dunking and completely covering zucchini with egg mixture. Take zucchini sticks out of egg mixture, allowing an extra egg to drip off, and place into breadcrumb mixture. Gently coat the zucchini stick completely with breadcrumb mixture. Place breaded zucchini stick onto baking sheet.
- Continue this process until all zucchini sticks are breaded and on baking sheet. Spray each zucchini stick with olive oil spray and place into 425 degree oven. Bake for approximately 10 minutes or until bottoms are golden brown. Using a spatula, flip each zucchini stick and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until crisp and golden brown.