For the Avocado-Tuna Mix:
- 1 can chunk light tuna, drained well
- 1 small avocado, sliced
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
For the Salad:
- fresh spinach leaves
- carrot matchsticks or shredded carrots
- mini sweet peppers, sliced
- sliced almonds (not pictured, optional)
- drizzle of olive oil and splash of balsamic vinegar
- In a small bowl combine tuna, avocado and lemon juice by mashing together with a fork. Season with salt and pepper.
- In 2 salad bowls add spinach leaves, carrots, sliced peppers and sliced almonds. Divide avocado-tuna mixture into both salads. Dress your salads to your liking with olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Go easy on the olive oil to save calories!