- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 2 6 oz cans boneless, skinless wild salmon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt free lemon pepper seasoning
- pinch of coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons oil, for frying
- lemon wedges
- In a large mixing bowl, gently combine quinoa, salmon, lemon pepper, salt, dill and eggs. Divide evenly to form 6 patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium heat. When oil is hot, place patties into pan and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, until golden brown. (While patties are cooking prepare your arugula salad if serving.)
- Take patties out of pan and place on a paper towel to cool and absorb any excess oil. Squeeze lemon over salmon patties and sprinkle with additional salt to taste while still warm.
- Serve alongside a simple arugula salad dressed in fresh squeezed lemon and olive oil.