For the salad:
- bunch of lacinato kale (aka dinosaur kale, black kale, tuscan kale), cut into strips
- handful of dried cranberries
- handful of toasted walnuts, chopped
- handful of crumbled goat cheese
For the vinaigrette:
- 1 meyer lemon, juiced
- zest from 1 meyer lemon
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- zest from orange
- 1 tablespoon honey
- pinch salt and black pepper
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare salad in large plate or bowl by combining kale, cranberries, walnuts and goat cheese.
- In a jar or other container, combine juices of meyer lemon and orange, zest, honey, salt, pepper and olive oil. Shake vigorously until thoroughly blended. Spoon over salad and gently toss to combine.
- Store vinaigrette in container in refrigerator for 3-4 days.