- 2 15 oz cans Bush’s Great Northern Chili Beans
- 2 poblanos, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 1/2 cup salsa verde
- 2 cups chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- coarse salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- fresh lime wedges
- Greek yogurt or sour cream
- tortilla chips
- In a slow cooker, add all of your ingredients and gently stir to combine. Set on high and cook for 4-6 hours. Taste for salt and pepper and adjust (to me, this depends on your taste as well as the amount of salt in your chicken broth).
- Serve your soup in a bowl with all or some of your favorite toppings. Enjoy!