- sliced chicken breast from a deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 loaf cuban bread
- 1/3 lb sliced ham from deli
- 1/3 lb sliced swiss cheese
- sliced pickles
- yellow mustard
- hot sauce, for serving
- Take your loaf of cuban bread and cut into 4 even pieces. Slice bread, split open and spread desired amount of mustard and mayonnaise on both sides of bread.
- Layer chicken breast, sliced ham, and swiss cheese onto each sandwich. Top with pickles and close sandwiches.
- Insert sandwiches into panini maker and cook until grill marks are clear and cheese is melted through. If not using a panini maker, heat a heavy bottomed skillet over medium high heat and weigh down sandwich with a cast iron panini press or additional heavy skillet with a heavy can on top.