- 1 part white rum (I used 2 shots of the larger side of a measuring jigger)
- 1 part pomegranate juice (I used 2 shots of the larger side of a measuring jigger)
- juice from half a lime, freshly squeezed
- splash club soda
- pomegranate arils, garnish
- lime wedges, garnish
- Fill a tall glass with ice.
- In a shaker, add ice, rum, pomegranate juice and lime juice. Shake and strain into cocktail glass. Top with club soda and garnish with lime wedge and pomegranate arils.
Keywords: pomegranate, rum, cocktail, beverage