- 2 mahi mahi fillets (I used frozen, 5 oz portions)
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- pinch salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon light oil or cooking spray
- 1 can diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 medium zucchini, large dice
- 1/2 sweet onion, diced
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen corn (if frozen, defrost under water first)
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- In a medium bowl, combine tomatoes (with juices), zucchini, onion, corn and vinegar. Set aside.
- Preheat a large skillet over medium high heat. In a shallow dish or bowl, combine flour with smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Pat your fish fillets dry with a paper towel, then gently dredge your fish in flour mixture. Add oil to skillet, then fish fillets. Cook both sides of fish until golden brown (about 2-3 minutes on each side).
- Pour tomato and vegetable mixture over fish and reduce to medium heat and cover. Cook covered for about 10 minutes until zucchini is just cooked through and fish can be flaked easily with a fork.
- Serve as is or over rice.