- leftover mustard (whatever is left in your jar, about a teaspoon or so)
- 1 garlic clove, pressed or finely minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 2 splashes of white or red wine vinegar
- small pinch of dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon freshly chopped chives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey or agave
- good pinch salt and pepper
- Add all ingredients into mustard jar. Seal lid and shake vigorously until well combined. Taste for seasoning (add more honey or agave for sweetness).
- Spoon over your favorite salad greens and store the remainder in the refrigerator for 3-4 days.