- 1.5 lb London Broil
- 1/4 cup Balsamic vinegar
- 2 TB stone ground Dijon mustard
- 1 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (or less depending on your love of garlic!)
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine Balsamic vinegar, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, minced garlic and salt and pepper. Place London Broil in a zip lock bag. Pour marinade into bag, making sure to coat and massage the steak with marinade. Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours, preferably overnight and/or all day.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Using tongs, pull steak out of ziplock bag and place on broiler pan. Spoon over about 2 tablespoons of marinade over steak.
- Place in oven a cook for approximately 5-7 minutes per side (for a 1 inch steak) for medium. Add more time for a thicker steak or if you like it more well done (I recommend medium rare – medium for most tender).
- Once steak is done cooking, let rest on cutting board for at least 5 minutes before slicing. Make sure to slice against the grain (click here for a demo).
Keywords: beef, dinner, london broil, marinade